Some North American tribes in the Great Lakes region refer to the strawberry as the heart berry, keeping itself vulnerable by holding its seeds on the outside of its fruit. In ancient Rome the strawberry was thee symbol of Venus, the goddess of love. In Othello, Shakespeare covered Desdemonda's handkerchief with strawberries. These sweet and pure berries bring a lot of joy to the lives of those who are lucky enough to taste them, and we feel like these gorgeous jewelry pieces evoke many of the same feelings. Add a touch of color and artistry to your wardrobe with these lovely handcrafted jewelry pieces.
- DETAILS -
- Post Earrings: 1.3" x 0.65"
- Brooch: 1.75" x 1.15"
- Dainty Pendant Necklace: 17.5" to 19.5" (adjustable) and drops 1.67"
- Post Earrings: hand patinated bronze and accented with flame-worked red glass berries and 925 silver
- Brooch: hand patinated bronze and accented with a flame-worked red glass berry and a white cast glass flowers with a 24kt gold plated center
- Dainty Pendant Necklace: hand patinated bronze and accented with flame-worked red glass berries and white cast glass flowers with 24kt gold plated centers
Made in the U.S.A.