Short Sleeve White Cotton Nightgowns
These white cotton nightgowns (long-sleeve and short-sleeve) are just right to wear around the house with a touch of class and comfort. Curl up to read a spooky story, lounge around the house in the evening, or wear it while celebrating the holidays. Cotton nightgowns make great pajamas any time of the year, and we hope they make you feel lovely. Also, shop our Long Sleeve Nightgowns.
How to use at Halloween: These are perfect for curling up to read a spooky story. Keep a candle burning as you read The Woman in White or Dracula late into the evening. Or use one to become a Victorian ghost for your Halloween costume.
How to use at Midsummer: Part of the midsummer magic is the right attire. A white cotton nightie is the right thing to wear while frolicking into the late hours longest day of the year. These Victorian replica nightgowns take you back to another time and add to the mystery of the evening.
- Helen: knee length, ruffle sleeve & button front with embroidery
- Laura: Sleeveless, round neck, embroidered button yoke, and full-length pin-tucks front and back. Lace trim at neckline and armholes. Approx length 52"
- Jackie: Sleeveless, full length with crochet neckline and button on the shoulder.
- Isabel: mid-calf length with ruffle hem, short-sleeved, with eyelet trim.
- Luiza: Midi length, with buttons and eyelet ruffle sleeves.
- Allison: square neck, full length, button front with crochet detailing
- Libby: pleated front, with square neck, midi length.
- Dajana: sleeveless, knee length, with maroon and pink roses embroidered
- Nicola: knee length, sweetheart neckline with ruffled straps.
- DETAILS -
Measurements: This size chart is based on body measurements. The nightgowns are generally loose, choose size based on your body measurements and the range they fall in.
Made of 100% cotton.