Long Sleeve White Cotton Nightgowns
These white cotton nightgowns (long-sleeve and short-sleeve) are just right to wear around the house with a touch of class and comfort. Curl up to read a spooky story, lounge around the house in the evening, or wear it while celebrating the holidays. Cotton nightgowns make great pajamas any time of the year, and we hope they make you feel lovely. Also, shop our Short-Sleeve Nightgowns.
How to use at Halloween: These are perfect for curling up to read a spooky story. Keep a candle burning as you read The Woman in White or Dracula late into the evening. Or use one to become a Victorian ghost for your Halloween costume.
How to use at Midsummer: Part of the midsummer magic is the right attire. A white cotton nightie is the right thing to wear while frolicking into the late hours' longest day of the year. These Victorian replica nightgowns take you back to another time and add to the mystery of the evening.
- Anna: Knee-length with a scalloped hem and bell sleeves. Side slit.
- Maryanne: midi length with ruffled neckline, 3/4 sleeves, embroidery
- Larissa: midi length with scalloped hem and neckline
- Marina: Midi length with edged square neckline & 3/4 sleeves and hem ruffle
- Kelly: Long gown with long sleeves and button cuff. Embroidered yoke with 4-button placket. Pin-tucks down the entire length of the gown, front and back. Approx. length 52"
- Rebecca: Midi length with long sleeves.
- Nessa: midi length, long sleeve, with standing collar.
- Grace: Midi length with 3/4 sleeves and colorful embroidery
- Tara: Midi length, long sleeve with pintuck front detailing.
- Jane: Pajama top, with collar and buttons and bottoms with drawstring waist
- Kate: Peter pan collar, tucking, lace-edged 3/4 sleeve, and hem ruffle
- Jennifer: square neckline with buttons down center front.
- DETAILS -
Measurements: This size chart is based on body measurements. The nightgowns are generally loose, choose size based on your body measurements and the range they fall in.
Made of 100% cotton