The set contains coins treated to look as if they have been handled and circulated within their world. This process is done by hand, and it is both an art and a science. Coloring and patinas will vary. No two sets are exactly the same! Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques. A colorful description is included with history, translations, and facts about the coins.
- DETAILS -
- Hobbit Set #1: 0.39" to 0.87"
- Hobbit Set #2: 0.79" to 1.14"
- Lord of the Rings Set #1: 0.83" to 1.06"
- Lord of the Rings Set #2: 0.79" to 1.22"
- Hobbit Set #1: solid copper
- Hobbit Set #2: brass and silver
- Lord of the Rings Set #1: copper, iron, and brass
- Lord of the Rings Set #2: nickel silver, brass, iron, and copper
Made in the U.S.A.